This family domaine, which traces its ancestry back as far as 1783, nestles amongst the recently renovated buildings of the charitable Brotherhood of the Saint Sacrament. Secularization imposed by the Revolutionary Government after the French Revolution meant the buildings were sold in 1793.For five generations Domaine Lejeune passed from aunt to niece. It takes its name from Maxime LEJEUNE, and at the time of his death in 1864 it amounted to over 50 acres. It now belongs to the Jullien de Pomerol family. François Jullien de Pomerol (former oenology professor at Beaune’s Lychee Viticole) takes charge of the vineyard and the winemaking.